廣告廣告
  加入我的最愛 設為首頁 風格修改
首頁 首尾
 手機版   訂閱   地圖  簡體 
您是第 31571 個閱讀者
觀星資訊》 觀星氣象 | 全天星圖及月相 | 即時影像 | 每月星象 | 台北星空 | 晴天鐘 | 親子觀星會

<< 上頁  2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  下頁 >>(共 16 頁)
發表文章 發表投票 回覆文章
  可列印版   加為IE收藏   收藏主題   上一主題 | 下一主題   
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
級別: 小人物 該用戶目前不上站
推文 x1 鮮花 x58
分享: 轉寄此文章 Facebook Plurk Twitter 複製連結到剪貼簿 轉換為繁體 轉換為簡體 載入圖片

喔是AA你来了。我以为它跟M57差不多暗的,样子也差不了多少,去年也同样的在7月份用15秒的DSI,照片上隐约能看到所以作晚就很想试下M27。
其实你问的这个看不看得到的问题,其实是一个很复杂的问题,也是一个一直以来我所关心的核心问题。不是那么简单回答是能看到,还是不能看到便可以的。要怎样来确定是看到还是看不到的一个问题。

我的分析是这样的:
以作晚情况来说麻,当时10点钟左右M27在东边约5,60度的高位,我就人肉时角GOTO把望远镜一指就指过去,指过去以后呢就希望能在那个小范围内(估计2度赤纬和10分钟赤经之间的误差内)再进行星点比对以更进一步确定它的位置,以最终要眼看到它为止。我用K25mm目镜就大概1度视场。去年的M57我就能目镜里看到。如果看不到而能确定它的位置也行,那样我依然可以拍它,照片上可能就能看到了。左手拿打印出来的星图和小红光电筒,靠近目镜看,右手细调赤道仪控杆,单眼边看星图边看目镜里的星点。别说在这个小范围内的星点也是蛮多的,高至8,9等的星都有都看到。只要能确定它的位置,便能知道你的问题的答案:就是到底是看得到,还是看不到,还是拍不到等等问题。

那到底问题是在那呢 ?问题是我无法确定它的位置在星点比对的过程中,这难关也是向来我都不怎么能搞得定的难关。K25mm目镜里大概是1度视场,我检查过赤道仪对极后的纬度偏差是2度,这只要看一粒亮星便知道偏差多少了。赤道仪上的刻度我只用到整数位,比如目标纬度本来是24.7度,我就调到24度可以了。赤道仪最少单位是一格2度和10分钟,那再加上对极偏差2度,总共偏差可能在4,5度左右吧。而我的目镜是1度。所以麻,虽说已经走到小范围内了,但这25倍目镜视场的范围,还是蛮大的一个范围,而M27就应该是在这个范围内,我就要在当中确定M27的位置所在,这是一方面问题。

第二个更大的问题是关系到牛反影像倾斜的问题 ,它是没有固定的,望远镜不同指向时倾斜度都不一样,那我怎么知道当时目镜里的星点是应该怎样来看是不是?比如如果我是知道它当时应该是倾斜45度的,那么我就可以把星图旋转45度来看,又比如像折射镜那样无论是那个指向它都是上下颠倒,那我就倒过来看星图是不是?只要我看到目镜里某几个星,它们对得上星图上的,比如它们组成的形状,是四边形,三角形或多边形什么的,只要能对得上,那我就很清楚目前所在位置,那就很容易上下左右移到目标位置那里了是不是。可问题就在于我看不出来,对不出来,我不知道我那张星图纸该要怎么个方向来看才行,而且牛反来说每次都不一样,因为它的影像会随指向旋转。 这便是另一最大最大的问题。

所以麻,我可能还会再试下。。。

獻花 x0 回到頂端 [40 樓] From:新加坡 | Posted:2011-07-28 17:07 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

US ASTRONOMY

Uncle Peter : Today, 08:02 AM from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm actually glad I didn't buy a GoTo scope when I first started out with Astronomy. You are right, it does teach you very important and essential skills that will help you succeed in Astronomy.

It was hard at first to star-hop, but as with anything, practice makes it easier and easier. I also find that star-hopping is a lot more exciting than using a GoTo scope. It makes you feel like you are on an adventure, or something like that, to try and find a DSO or a star.

Just because I'm getting a Goto scope, this doesn't mean I will stop star-hopping. From what I know about Goto scopes, they have a manual format where you can move the scope with the controller.

Imaging will start shortly after I get my scope, Mandii. I plan to buy a CCD camera this month, and maybe an Orion autoguider and an off-axis guider later on.

Clear skies,

MANDII : Today, 10:08 AM

YES ! Surely agreed to what you said here .
Very well said indeed !

獻花 x0 回到頂端 [41 樓] From:新加坡 | Posted:2011-07-29 10:16 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

US ASTRONOMY

MANDII :
ha ha ! BOB you are right . I also thinking about my financial ability to own this mallincam , I will study more those cheaper videocam as you mentioned above , anyway really thanks you a lot for this importatnt information !

BobDob :
MANDII, I don't know if you are a spriritual person. I happen to be one. I follow the direction I feel from within. In your case, I have felt led and directed to support and encourage you. This is where I am coming from. This is a full disclosure.

I have watched you perservere with limited means to achieve great accomplishment. You have created an observatory of substance in a difficult enviornment. You have communicated with your peers in a very foreign culture and language, and they have shown you respect and offered you fellowship. You have accomplished a great feat, in my eyes. I could have not have do so. I admire you.

My brother, I only want to thank you for being you.

Your brother and friend,

Bob

MANDII :
wow BOB don't say this ... I just have little achievement as of now .
It's my pleasure indeed to come to this place in an occasional way back to two years ago . I am just a person who enjoy the night sky . And I want to do somthing on this area . In my eye , you are really a great person , who have did a BIG project and BIG observatory in a HIGH mountain !! The point is the harzard place in a high mountain ! The monata mountain in US !! WELL , that's really not easy for an ordinary person . And much more difficult even for an old man like you to do this kind of TOUGH JOB !! NOT EASY ! Though I am not sure finally how finally your observatory goes on , But that's not important . Final result is not a matter . The point is you have tried it ! So I really admire you on a such attempt to build an observatory in high mountain . BRAVE MAN !

BobDob:
My dear brother, let me clear up a misconception. Your admiration of me is misplaced. I began my observatory on a misconception. This is a long story, so please forgive and bear with me.

When I came to Montana, it was to build an observatory for a client. The hope for both of us was I would like this area, which I did very much, and I would like to stay here. I did love this region and wanted to retire here. He was to provide the materials and I would provide the labor and expertise, and we would build an observatory for us to share.

Well, my years (69 this August) betrayed me when I had to begin working nights in security at the local precious metals mine. So, I had to admit I could not honor my part of the agreement, and we parted ways.

In the process of this, I realized he had taken my wheelbarrow and used it for his own needs. Naturally I resented this, but said nothing. My great error was I held him in judgement for his behavior.

And, I relocated and began my own observatory. It was very hard for me. My age betrayed me and I found each day of labor nearly more than I could bear. How I regretted the passing of my youth. I pressed on.

One day, I had an insight. For the two years since I had left my friend's project, I had resented what he had done. But, I had not once needed a wheelbarrow. There were two at the ranch where I was living and building my observatory, but I had never used or needed either one.

Then, came the realization that I was holding my former friend guilty for an offense which made no sense. And, it had made the building of my observatory far harder than could be justified.

So, I emailed him and told him I had forgiven him and the wheelbarrow was his. I gave it freely to him.

He emailed me back and asked me, "What wheelbarrow?"

Then came the understanding that he had thought the wheelbarrow had been dropped off at his place by a friend who had told him he would do this. You see, he did not know the wheelbarrow was mine.

And, all this time I had thought he had done a very mean thing to me. He had no idea of this. So, we have cleared all of this up, and are the best of friends. And, we are sharing the observatory which we started to be for the both of us.

So, my observatory? It is nearly finished, but is no longer of interest to me. I have a friend who is sharing his observatory which we began to be for both of us. And, we are sharing it in fellowship and good will, and enjoying this very much.

The moral? As in many religions and philosophies: judge not, forgive all, and love everyone without condition. Lao Tsu, Jesus, Buddha and many others have made this plain. Unfortunately, even though I knew this, I managed to overlook it in this case. So, I am embarrassed but wiser for the lesson I thought I had already learned.

Life has a way of giving us tests to see if we have really learned its lessons.

Be well, and be wise...Bob

MANDII :
Understand BOB . Anyway , take it easy .
You are always Number ONE in my point of view !

BobDob :
Thanks, MANDII, I have the highest respect and regard for you, too!

Bob

獻花 x0 回到頂端 [42 樓] From:香港網上行 | Posted:2011-07-30 14:23 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

NO.26)

今晚拍到M2 . 天空没什么云,没有很清,肉眼能看到约5个星座的主星.

ORION 6"/F5 Newtonian
EQ3  unguide
DSI-I ( 30s X 17)
IRIS

Observe : 2011/08/01 10:45p.m

獻花 x0 回到頂端 [43 樓] From:香港網上行 | Posted:2011-08-01 23:40 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

NO.27 )

Tonight M15 , little cloud , but transparancy worser than previous observing night .
I can't see the comic near M15 in eyepiece (K25mm) , though I had searched it for long time around the region of M15 . The DSI even much more smaller picture-FOV ( at least 4 times smaller ) than the eyepiece , thus it surely cannot cover this comic in picture . Anyway , this is the result of observing , tonight .

ORION 6"/F5 Newtonian
EQ3 unguide
DSI-I ( 30s X 16)
IRIS

Observe : 2011/08/03 10:00p.m

獻花 x0 回到頂端 [44 樓] From:香港網上行 | Posted:2011-08-03 23:32 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

CLOUDY NIGHTS

UmaDog : 08/03/11 10:59 PM from Long Island, NY

Thanks for posting! I like M15. I spent some time trying to see the planetary in it on Saturday. I think I found the location but couldn't confirm it.

Do you ever get the chance to make trips to darker skies?

MANDII : 08/03/11 11:50 PM

well sir bascily I am a lazy man . I am lazy going out and no such time as well after work everyday .
I don't want to bring things . It's probably not the reason of distance , let say even I just need to setup the telescope every time observation on my home platform , just on my platform , and evreytime bring back these equipments after complete the observation . " That would also be a diffculty for me " . So you can understand now how it is impossible for me to go out . And that's the main reason I setup an observatory . Also , I want frequent observation , not talking about seldom use my teslecope , so frequent that I observe so many things like the Moon ,the planets and even the Plants on the nearby hill as well . Not only the DSO . So how can I setup the telescope every time if it's needed so frequently ?? That's impossible without an observatory that already setup and keep everything
well for you in a outside place .

2ndly , my location is quite dark already in Hong Kong , though it's not very dark but still OK . If the outside dark area is clear that night , then my place is just same . For me , The main problem is not the darkness in my site , it's the weather of cloudy nights and the quality of sky . I mean the Dust and thin misky layers that always covers the whole sky and make the tarnsparancy very low . And this is geographic weather matter , basicly everywhere in Hong Kong is just same . Not so many nights in a year without the clouds , not so many nights has very sharp stars . No matter where you go in a such small place in Hong Kong , the sky is just same . Cloudy and unclear nights . That's why I come this cloudy night forunm now .

獻花 x0 回到頂端 [45 樓] From:新加坡 | Posted:2011-08-04 12:33 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

deleted

獻花 x0 回到頂端 [46 樓] From:香港網上行 | Posted:2011-08-07 14:43 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

<< 天文观察报告和照片综合列表 >>

总引:
深空天体观察中,人手寻星是最令人兴奋,最有成功感的一个过程。观察记录便有必要把这方面具体地体验出来。寻星用的星图见其效用,于观察当晚打印出来用。
人手寻星图列表,见“予定的天体目标”数据库。 http://www.hkastroforum.net/vie...7905&start=45

记录条: 天体名称 日期1_照片顺序号 | ... |日期N_照片顺序号
观察报告图内容:
包含予先造好的寻星用星图,和当晚拍下的实体照片,合并为一份观察图,也能查看予定和实际观察上的时间延迟,方便日后跟进以及管理。

M2 : 2011/08/01_NO.26
M13: 2010/6/29_NO.9
M15:2011/08/03_NO.27
M31:2010/12/26_NO.19
M42 : 2009/12/05_No.1 | 2010/01/12_No.2 | 2010/01/31_No.3| 2010/12/08_No.15
M44 : 2011/01/31_NO.21
M50: 2011/02/05_NO.23
M57:2010/07/04_No.11
M64(天区):2010/07/01_No.10
M101(天区) : 2010/06/07_No.8
M103:2010/12/26_NO.18
NGC457:2010/12/26_NO.16
NGC663:2010/12/26_NO.17
NGC869/884:2010/12/31_NO.20
NGC3242: 2011/02/05_NO.22
NGC7000(天区) : 2009/11/21_No.4
火星: 2010/01/29_No.5
土星: 2010/03/19_No.6 | 2011/02/23_N0.24|2011/02/24_N0.25
Stars : 2010/01/20_No.7
Moon: 2009/12/23_No.0
木星: 2010/10/11_No.12 | 2010/10/12_No.13 |2010/10/13_NO.14

Total 21 objects 28 observations

MANDII
Created on 2010/05/09
Updated on 2011/08/03

獻花 x1 回到頂端 [47 樓] From:新加坡 | Posted:2011-09-17 10:16 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

NO.28 )

木星: 2010/10/11_No.12 | 2010/10/12_No.13 |2010/10/13_NO.14|2011/09/27_NO.28

ORION 6"/F5 Newtonian
EQ3
2X Barlow
DSI-I ( 0.0387s X 735)
Meade Envisage Drizzle Box stacking , Registax .

Observe : 2011/09/27 11:15 p.m

獻花 x1 回到頂端 [48 樓] From:香港網上行 | Posted:2011-09-28 21:15 |
MANDII
個人文章 個人相簿 個人日記 個人地圖
小人物
推文 x1 鮮花 x58

No.29)

补倆张M42和M45漏记照片。那时家里有部老爷机Olympus C-40 Digital camera  , 目镜(K25mm)后拍摄,暴光只能16秒,10张叠加。
这倆个M天体很亮,此DC机够感光,这倆张照片算是我比较满意的,当时给了我很大稀望,以为找到了现成的机子,可以不费一分钱又能达到个人拍M天体的目的。
想一直用它来拍,我是想拍比较亮的M天体,星团类为主,后来很失望在接下来倆三次中拍不到其它的星团,连M6,M7都不行。感光不够没它办法。
所以后来只能继续用DSI,DSI 是三年前决定用的,是我现有相机中感光最高的一部了,一直以来也没打算更新器材。

Orion 6"/F5 newtonian
K25mm eyepiece
EQ3
Olympus C-40Zoom (16s X10 )
IRIS , Photoshop

Observe :2011/12/27

獻花 x1 回到頂端 [49 樓] From:香港網上行 | Posted:2012-10-08 22:28 |

<< 上頁  2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  下頁 >>(共 16 頁)
首頁  發表文章 發表投票 回覆文章