小有名氣
級別: 小有名氣 該用戶目前不上站
推文 x0 鮮花 x219
分享: 轉寄此文章 Facebook Plurk Twitter 複製連結到剪貼簿 轉換為繁體 轉換為簡體 載入圖片
推文 x0
從蟲子到戰爭
靈命日糧 - 2005年4月26日
讀經: 士師記6章11-16節、33-40節

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

金句: 「耶和華對他(基甸)說:『你放心,不要懼怕。』」(士師記6章23節)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

全年讀經: 詩篇46-48篇  

十歲的克里歐第一次釣魚,他往魚餌罐裡看了一眼,好像有點遲疑不決,最後他終於對我的丈夫說:「幫我!」我的丈夫問他有什麼問題,克里歐回答:「我怕蟲子!」由此可知,怕蟲子使他失去行動能力。
恐懼所造成的行動癱瘓,也會發生在成年人身上。當耶和華的使者向基甸顯現時,他一定充滿驚恐,當時他正躲著敵對的米甸人,偷偷打著麥子(士師記6章11節)。天使對他說,上帝已經選召他,要他帶領上帝的百姓出去爭戰(12-14節)。

基甸怎樣回答呢?「主啊,我有何能拯救以色列人呢?我家在瑪拿西支派中是至貧窮的,我在我父家是至微小的」(15節)。即使上帝保證必定與他同在,基甸似乎仍然感到不安,因此求上帝給他證據,以證明祂必定會照著應許使用他來拯救以色列人(36-40節)。上帝也答應了基甸的懇求,以色列人因此連戰皆捷,安享了四十年的平安。

我們都有各式各樣的恐懼,從蟲子到戰爭,無所不有。基甸的故事告訴我們要有信心,若上帝要我們去做某件事,就必然賜下我們所需的勇氣和能力。AMC

當你畏懼前面將發生之事,
要切切記得上帝在你身旁;
祂賜下勇氣、喜樂與盼望,
驅散驚惶,賜你內心平安。Sper

想將恐懼趕出生命中,就該信靠永生上帝。
*****************************************************************************************************
From Worms To Wars

Read:Judges 6:11-16,33-40
The Lord said to [Gideon], "Peace be with you; do not fear." —Judges 6:23

Bible In One Year: Psalm 46-48

It was 10-year-old Cleotis' first time fishing, and as he looked into the container of bait he seemed hesitant to get started. Finally he said to my husband, "Help me, I-S-O-W!" When my husband asked him what the problem was, Cleotis responded, "I-S-O-W! I'm Scared Of Worms!" His fear had made him unable to act.

Fear can paralyze grown men too. Gideon must've been afraid when the angel of the Lord came to him as he was threshing wheat in secret, hiding from his Midianite enemies (Judges 6:11). The angel told him he had been chosen by God to lead His people in battle (vv.12-14).

Gideon's response? "O my Lord, how can I save Israel? Indeed my clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house" (v.15). After being assured of the Lord's presence, Gideon still seemed fearful and asked Him for signs that He would use him to save Israel as He promised (vv.36-40). And God responded to Gideon's requests. The Israelites were successful in battle and then enjoyed peace for 40 years.

We all have fears of various kinds—from worms to wars. Gideon's story teaches us that we can be confident of this: If God asks us to do something, He'll give us the strength and power to do it. —Anne Cetas

When you're afraid of what's ahead,
Remember, God is near;
He'll give you strength and joy and hope
And calm your inner fear. —Sper

To take the fear out of living, put your faith in the living God.

獻花 x1 回到頂端 [樓 主] From:台灣中華電信 | Posted:2005-04-28 12:47 |

首頁  發表文章 發表投票 回覆文章