<< 1 2 >>
跳頁: (共 2 頁)
引用 | 編輯 amore12
2006-03-31 22:18
樓主
推文 x2
Bender Pack

提供連結網站:http://smallsumo.punkassfraggers.com/hl2/bender.htm

A lot of people wanted these guys converted and since the creator of them Carne aka the Carnage was so kind to me and taught me a lot of modeling I thought it would be a good thing to do. And I like them. Also you will find hostages in the pack and skin for the hands and the ability to change the way they look. You'll find that info in the readme. Have fun.

DOWNLOAD

Some dude named Steve emailed me and gave me the heads up on how to get the old custom css models going. Basically you get the old models/player/ak_anims_t.mdl and ak_anims_ct.mdl and cs_player_shared.mdl and put em in yer css and old weapons models as well. I made up a pack of those files for you to download if you don't have them. Follow the links to my HL2 - Models section of this site. Thanks Steve, man I'm stoked now, I can finish off my good vs evil homer model pack woohoo. To install just extract it to your counter-strike source folder.
Download the fix here

here

If you already have the fix you need to go to cstrike/models/weapons folder and deleat w_c4 , w_c4_planted and w_defuser models, you can get rid of w_eq models too, that's frag, smoke and flash, the grenades seam to do funny flipping around when dropped so its visually nicer for you to get rid of them. Alternatively just dl the fix again and start new.
Since then there has been an update from steam that wont allow material vmt's to have any other lines in them other than base and bump, I made a fix for the bender model's
Download the materials fix here

here

To install:
Extract the files to your desktop and drag and drop the cstrike folder into your
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\xxxxxxxxxx\counter-strike source fodler
(I like saying fodler its funny) or just extract the zip there the choice is yours, overwriting the files. Like in the pic. I also recommend you look in the tutorials section and read the "make windows XP better than useless" article. For your convenience I made a video tutorial on how to install and use the models you can download the large one

here

or the small one

here

. Too I must apologies for the way I set up the file originally it would unzip as models and materials folders which made things hard because I wrote the tutorial as if it unzipped to a cstrike folder. So now I have changed the zip file so it unzips to cstrike as I meant to do at the first. Sorry.
How to use:
So far you have installed the pack but you will see no new models until you set them up yourself. Its easy to do and to make it even easier I would make a shortcut to your desktop of your
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\xxxxxxxxxx\counter-strike source\cstrike\models\player
fodler, because you will need to go there anytime you want to change the models. Now you have installed the pack the above folder should look like this.

I made a prefix of ss because I hope other modelers will follow me in setting up they're player models for CSS, the ss is to put my models together, but anyway you can see the folders are named according the the model inside them. Inside each folder you will see this.

Now select either the six terror files or the six urban files and copy them, and then paste them in the
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\xxxxxxxxxx\counter-strike source\cstrike\models\player
fodler, go and do that again with the other model you want and you are ready to play. One more thing when you change a model over to see it again you have to restart CSS.
Some pics.

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 amore12
2006-03-31 22:23
1樓

這一篇說明為英文版~不知道有誰可以幫忙翻譯一下~感謝了.

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 dennie
2006-04-01 16:35
2樓

這東西好像之前1.5就有了~~
要安裝這個應該不是很難..@@
中間XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX應該是steam的帳號意思
將檔案放到player底下就好了~
我沒有CSS所以無法測試..XD

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 藍色夕
2006-04-01 16:52
3樓

下面是引用dennie於2006-04-1 16:35發表的 :
這東西好像之前1.5就有了~~
要安裝這個應該不是很難..@@
中間XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX應該是steam的帳號意思
將檔案放到player底下就好了~
http://dl.pcgames.com.cn/html/3/0/dlid=21360&dltypeid=3&pn=0&.html

不要散撥出去阿~ 以免惹事生非~ 表情

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 amore12
2006-04-02 21:34
4樓

有時候組模正常看多了~不正常的也可以來使用一下~

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 baby1919
2009-04-28 21:02
5樓

太憨了八..鴨嘴獸媽?

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 修乂雯
2009-05-28 20:24
6樓

穿西裝 打領帶..  還想殺人!?

呵呵 真的有搞笑到表情 表情

英文.. 小弟非常之不行= =" ..表情 表情 表情

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 sweet_9917
2009-05-28 20:37
7樓

看抹勒~ 英文 不懂啦

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 jackyTTchui
2009-09-28 21:02
8樓

Bender Pack
德爾包

提供連結網站:[url]http://smallsumo.punkassfraggers.com/hl2/bender.htm[/url]

A lot of people wanted these guys converted and since the creator of them Carne aka the Carnage was so kind to me and taught me a lot of modeling I thought it would be a good thing to do.
還有很多人希望這些傢伙改裝,因為他們的創造者卡爾內又名大屠殺是如此,這讓我教了我很多的建模我認為那將是一件好事。
And I like them.
我喜歡他們。
Also you will find hostages in the pack and skin for the hands and the ability to change the way they look.
同時你會發現人質在包裝和皮膚的雙手和能力改變自己的外表。
You'll find that info in the readme.
你會發現信息的自述。
Have fun.
玩得開心。

下載

Some dude named Steve emailed me and gave me the heads up on how to get the old custom css models going.
有些花花公子名叫史蒂夫給我發電子郵件 , 並給了我抬起頭 , 如何讓舊的自定義CSS模式去。
Basically you get the old models/player/ak_anims_t.mdl and ak_anims_ct.mdl and cs_player_shared.mdl and put em in yer css and old weapons models as well.
基本上你的舊型號/播放/ ak_anims_t.mdl和ak_anims_ct.mdl和cs_player_shared.mdl,把時間 , 在也門里亞爾CSS和舊武器模型 , 以及。
I made up a pack of those files for you to download if you don't have them.
我提出了一個包這些文件供您下載 , 如果你沒有這些。
Follow the links to my HL2 - Models section of this site.
按照鏈接到我的半條命2 -車型節本網站。
Thanks Steve, man I'm stoked now, I can finish off my good vs evil homer model pack woohoo.
感謝史蒂夫,我引發的人,我現在可以完成了我的好殭屍荷馬模型包嗚呼。
To install just extract it to your counter-strike source folder.
要安裝只是解壓縮到你的反罷工源文件夾。
Download the fix here
在這裡下載修補程序

這裡

If you already have the fix you need to go to cstrike/models/weapons folder and deleat w_c4 , w_c4_planted and w_defuser models, you can get rid of w_eq models too, that's frag, smoke and flash, the grenades seam to do funny flipping around when dropped so its visually nicer for you to get rid of them.
如果您已經有您需要的修復到cstrike /模型/武器的文件夾和deleat w_c4,w_c4_planted和w_defuser模型,您可以擺脫w_eq模式對,這是片段,煙霧和閃光手榴彈縫做滑稽左右翻轉因此,其時下跌視覺更好為您擺脫他們。
Alternatively just dl the fix again and start new.
或者只分升的修復和重新啟動新的。
Since then there has been an update from steam that wont allow material vmt's to have any other lines in them other than base and bump , I made a fix for the bender model's
從那時起一直是更新蒸汽wont使材料虛擬製造技術的有任何其他線以外的這些基地碰撞 ,我曾定出折彎機模型
Download the materials fix here
下載此修復材料

這裡

To install:
安裝:
Extract the files to your desktop and drag and drop the cstrike folder into your
文件解壓縮到您的桌面拖放到你的cstrike文件夾
C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\xxxxxxxxxx\counter-strike source fodler
ç:\ Program Files文件\閥\蒸汽\ SteamApps \的XXXXXXXXXX \反恐精英源fodler
(I like saying fodler its funny) or just extract the zip there the choice is yours, overwriting the files.
(我喜歡說fodler其滑稽)或只提取的壓縮有你的選擇是,覆蓋文件。
Like in the pic.
PIC的一樣。
I also recommend you look in the tutorials section and read the "make windows XP better than useless" article.
我還建議您查看教程部分和閱讀“的Windows XP比無用”的文章。
For your convenience I made a video tutorial on how to install and use the models you can download the large one
為了您的方便我犯了一個視頻教程如何安裝和使用模式,您可以下載一個大

這裡

or the small one
或小一

這裡

Too I must apologies for the way I set up the file originally it would unzip as models and materials folders which made things hard because I wrote the tutorial as if it unzipped to a cstrike folder.
太多,我必須道歉的方式為我設置的文件解壓,將原來的模型和材料文件夾這使事情努力,因為我寫的教程,猶如解壓縮到cstrike文件夾。
So now I have changed the zip file so it unzips to cstrike as I meant to do at the first.
所以現在我已經改變了zip文件,因此它解壓到cstrike我的意思做第一。
Sorry.
對不起。
How to use:
如何使用:
So far you have installed the pack but you will see no new models until you set them up yourself.
到目前為止,您已經安裝了包,但你會看到任何新的模式,直到他們建立了自己。
Its easy to do and to make it even easier I would make a shortcut to your desktop of your
它很容易做到,並使其更容易我想在您的桌面快捷方式您的
ç:\ Program Files文件\閥\蒸汽\ SteamApps \的XXXXXXXXXX \反恐精英源\ cstrike \型號\播放器
fodler, because you will need to go there anytime you want to change the models.
fodler,因為你需要隨時去那裡要更改的模式。
Now you have installed the pack the above folder should look like this.
現在你已經安裝了上述文件夾的包裝看起來應該像這樣。

I made a prefix of ss because I hope other modelers will follow me in setting up they're player models for CSS, the ss is to put my models together, but anyway you can see the folders are named according the the model inside them.
我犯了一個前綴的SS,因為我希望其他建模我將遵循建立他們的球員模型對CSS的SS是把我的模型一起,但無論如何,你可以看到文件夾的命名根據該模型在車內。
Inside each folder you will see this.
在每個文件夾你會看到這一點。

Now select either the six terror files or the six urban files and copy them, and then paste them in the
現在選取的6個恐怖的文件或文件的6個主要城市,並將它們複製,然後粘貼在他們
ç:\ Program Files文件\閥\蒸汽\ SteamApps \的XXXXXXXXXX \反恐精英源\ cstrike \型號\播放器
fodler, go and do that again with the other model you want and you are ready to play.
fodler,去這樣做會再次與其他示範你想和你已經準備好。
One more thing when you change a model over to see it again you have to restart CSS.
還有一件事,當您更改模型對再次見到你必須重新啟動的CSS。
Some pics.
一些圖片。

獻花 x1
引用 | 編輯 jackyTTchui
2009-09-28 21:04
9樓

ps:用了很多時間表情 

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 wind116
2009-09-29 07:21
10樓

很多人民想要這些人被轉換,並且,因為創作者他們Carne aka大屠殺是,因此被教的種類對我和很多塑造的I認為的我它是做一件好的事。 並且我喜歡他們。 並且您將找到他們看組裝和皮膚手和能力的人質能改變方式。 You' ll發現在readme的那信息。 获得乐趣。 下載 某些花花公子说出史蒂夫名字給我發電子郵件並且給了我頭关于怎样让老風俗css模型进行。 基本上您在yer css和老武器模型得到老模型或player/ak_anims_t.mdl和ak_anims_ct.mdl和cs_player_shared.mdl並且投入em。 我组成一盒您的那些文件能下載,如果您don' t有他們。 跟隨鏈接對我的HL2 -這個站點模型部分。 感謝史蒂夫,人I' 被昇火的m現在,我可以完成我好對邪惡的本壘打模型組裝woohoo。 要安裝萃取物它到您反罷工來源文件夾。下載固定這裡 這裡 如果您已經有您需要去cstrike或模型或者武器文件夾和deleat w_c4的固定, w_c4_planted和w_defuser模型,您能擺脫w_eq模型, that' s frag、煙和閃光,要做滑稽翻轉的手榴彈縫在附近,當如此滴下它視覺上好您的能擺脫他們。 二者擇一地dl新再固定和的開始。從那以後有從不會允許材料vmt'的蒸汽的一次更新; s有在他們的所有其他線除基地和爆沸之外,我做了彎機的model'固定; s 下載材料固定這裡 這裡 安裝:提取文件到您的桌面並且拖放cstrike文件夾入您 C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\xxxxxxxxxx\counter -罷工來源fodler (我喜歡說fodler它滑稽)或請提取那裡郵編選擇是你的,重寫文件。 像在pic中。 我也推薦您在辅导专栏的神色並且讀" 比useless"使Windows XP好; 文章。 為您的便利我做了錄影講解关于怎样安裝和使用您能下載大一個的模型 這裡 或者小一個 這裡 . 太我必須為我設定它最初將拉開拉鏈作為模型和材料文件夾使事难的文件的方式的道歉,因為我寫了本指南,好像它拉開了拉鏈對cstrike文件夾。 我那么現在改變了压缩文件,因此它拉開拉鏈對cstrike,如同我意味做在第一。 抱歉。如何使用:到目前為止您安裝了組裝,但是您不會看新的模型,直到您設置他們你自己。 它容易做和使它更加容易我會做一條捷徑到您的桌面您 C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\xxxxxxxxxx\counter -觸擊來源\ cstrike \模型\球員 fodler,因為您將需要任何時候去那裡您想要改變模型。 现在您安裝了組裝上述文件夾如下所示:。

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 ho4402
2010-04-27 18:46
11樓

這我傻眼了- -好搞笑阿~~話說 我好像看過了

獻花 x0
引用 | 編輯 zxcasd123321
2010-07-17 10:24
12樓

一堆英文和叉燒包

有看沒有董................

獻花 x0