翻译 洋基季后赛第二场 王建民主投 捕手的赛后评论

Home Home
引用 | 编辑 sjiun
2005-10-07 03:48
楼主
推文 x0
原文章是我翻译后贴在公视的讨论区

我自已转贴在这里

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANAHEIM -- The Yankees dropped Game 2 of the American League Division Series, 5-3, to the Angels on Wednesday night at Angel Stadium, evening the best-of-five series after two games.

安纳罕报导—洋基队在星期三晚上于天使队主场 -- 天使球场。以5-3的比数输了这场美国联盟分区系列赛中,五战三胜中第二场比赛中的一场比赛。

Rookie Chien-Ming Wang allowed four runs -- one earned -- over 6 2/3 innings, keeping his team in the game. But two costly errors hurt the Yankees' chances, while John Lackey and the Angels' bullpen did the rest.

洋基的菜鸟王建民,在他主投6又2/3局中,送出了四次安打( 记录是6安),其中一分是自责分,并且保持这场比赛的大部份领先。但是两次失误重重伤害洋基的赢球机会,然后由John Lackey以及天使的牛棚分享胜利

Yankees catcher John Flaherty, who will catch Randy Johnson in Game 3 at Yankee Stadium on Friday, will provide game-by-game analysis for MLB.com throughout the postseason.

洋基捕手 John Flaherty即将在星期五洋基球场,担任第三战Randy Johnson的投捕任务,并且将在未来的季后赛中,在Mlb.com提供每一场的赛后分析。

Flaherty spoke with MLB.com's Mark Feinsand following the win, discussing Wang, the Yankees' poor fielding and what he expects from the Big Unit on Friday.

以下是Flaherty 与 Mlb.com的记者Mark Feinsand谈到这场比赛.:包括王建民的投球、洋基内野失误,以及对于在星期五第三场大赛的预期。

MLB.com: There were a lot of questions before the game about how Wang would handle his first career playoff start. What were your impressions of him on Wednesday?

MLB.com:在谈到第三场的比赛前,我有一些问题想请教你:你认为,王建民在星期三,他生涯的第一场季后赛先发主投,有什么看法?

Flaherty: I thought he was outstanding. We had good signs right from the get-go when he got a lot of ground balls and he kept the ball down. The one thing with Wang is that we have to play good defense behind him; we can't give the other team any extra outs, and unfortunately, we did that tonight.

Flaherty:我认为他是相当杰出的(outstanding)。我们有相当好的迹象显示,王建民投出不少的滚地球打击,让打者迅速出局,而且将球控的相当低。但是最重要的是,我们没做好该有的防守任务,来作为王建民的后盾,而且无法提供额外的阻杀能力。很遗憾地,今晚的工作并没做好。

MLB.com: Alex Rodriguez has had such a good season at third base and Wang has been spectacular fielding his position, so were you surprised to see each of them make crucial errors?
MLB.com:不管是A-Rod在季中三垒的防守能力,或者王建民在投手位置的守备能力,都是优异的。所以你会如此惊讶,看到这两次致命的失误?

Flaherty: It's surprising. I was in the bullpen when Alex made his error, so it was hard for me to see if he lost it or what happened. Wang is such a good fielder, so maybe he thought the ball was bunted a little harder and it checked up on him a little bit. He had a big performance for us, but unfortunately, Lackey threw the ball well and they got two big innings from Kelvim Escobar.

Flaherty:是的!我感到很震惊! 当时我人在牛棚里,当Alex发生失误时,实在令人很难置信,这球是怎么会发生! 而王建民一样具有好的内野防守能力,可能是他认为这滚地球应该会比较强劲(多往前滚一点),但是等他去处理时却不是这样(只是软弱的弹跳)。对我们而言,季中王建民曾经有相当好的处理滚地球能力. 。但是令人惋惜地,天使先发主投Lackey投的相当出色,而中继投手Kelvim Escobar也稳住两个大局。

MLB.com: Your team stranded eight runners on base and went 1-for-9 with runners in scoring position. How tough is it to overcome that with the bullpen the Angels throw at you?
Mlb.com:你们洋基队总共有8个跑者上垒,但在9次得点圈位置却只跑回一分(???)。这是蛮难看的一个结果。你认为天使队的牛棚投得怎么样呢?

Flaherty: Escobar was the key for them. Scot Shields did his job against one batter, and Escobar came in throwing 95-96 with a good splitter. He's a force to be reckoned with. You don't want to give the ball to K-Rod at the end with a lead.

Flaherty:中继的Escobar是其中的关键。除了第六局,天使中继Scot Shields在二人出局,一三垒有人时,投出一人次的唯一 一球,将Jeter封杀在一垒外。另外,天使Escobar可以投出95-96英哩快速球,配上好的splitter。所以他是一个总结的关键力量。你无法在天使领先时,想从超强的终结者K-Rod反攻回来的。

MLB.com: People always say that a team should be happy with a split on the road, but when you win the first game, you get greedy and want the second win, too. Does this loss give them the momentum going to New York, or is it still with you, having taken away their home-field advantage?

Mlb.com:人们应该会认为在客场战成一胜一负,已经是令人欣慰了。但是赢了第一场之后,一定也贪心的想去把第二场给赢下来。这场败战后,带给天使队这样的动力到N.Y去,你认为你们仍然具有主场优势将天使在主场淘汰?

Flaherty: I think if you had asked us coming out here if we would have taken 1-1, we'd have probably taken that going back. We didn't play well enough to win tonight; we didn't play well defensively, and we didn't get the big hit when we needed it. When you look at it that way, it's not a game we were supposed to win. Now we go home with Randy on the mound, so we feel good about our chances.

Flaherty:我想你曾经问过我会不会在客场战成平手,然后以1-1的结果带回N.Y。今天是我们打得不够好,我们没有坚强的防守,我们没有在适时挥大棒支援,不然我们有可能赢球。其实在你预测这场比赛时,你根本没想到我们会赢球。现在我们要回家了,并且是Randy镇守投手丘,我想我们相当有机会。

MLB.com: You have seen a lot of Johnson this season as his personal catcher. What do you expect out of him?

Mlb.com:你看过许多Johnson在季中的表现,并且是他的私人捕手。你对他有什么预期?

Flaherty: I expect what we've seen down the stretch. Every time we've needed a win, he's answered the call for us. We expect nothing different on Friday night. Hopefully we'll put up some runs against Paul Byrd and let Randy do his thing.

Flaherty:在这么多一连串的赛事中,每一次我们必须要赢球,Johnson总是回应我们好的结局。我想星期五晚上也会是一样的,希望我们能从Paul Byrd (天使下一场主投) 中多打些安打,Randy也会作好他的任务。

MLB.com: On a personal note, are you excited to start your first postseason game in pinstripes?

Mlb.com:另外一个 个人问题,你对你第一次穿pinstripes (洋基主场球员的衣服) 在季后赛先发,是否会感到兴奋?

Flaherty: Yeah, I am. I think I was thinking a little greedy, that if we had won this one, we'd have had a chance to clinch on Friday. I'm going to focus on Randy and try to treat it like any other game -- which will be hard to do. I'm excited about it and looking forward to it.

Flaherty: Yeah!! 是的!我是。其实我是有点贪心,如果赢这一场比赛 (指王建民这一场),我们有机会在星期五就 K.O天使队。而现在,我正努力的将焦点放在Randy上面,正如之前的其他比赛,这正是我们必须要做的。而我也相当兴奋我们接下来的这一个比赛。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
之前123大大 有提到这篇文章
就翻出来给大家看看

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

翻完之后,心情就比较好一点了
其实跟我们想的大致一样

王建民应该还会有机会的
捕手都那么挺他,也是蛮难得的

^^**

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

献花 x3
引用 | 编辑 Lienyihao
2005-10-07 15:24
1楼

感谢大大的细心翻译,刚开始听到王建民败投时难免有点失落,但得知他个人自责分只有1分及大大翻译的这段后,对王建民是越来越有信心,相信下一场如果王建民持续发威与洋基打线发挥,可会让所有洋基球迷睡不着觉了,而这一天应该不会太久吧!!

献花 x1
引用 | 编辑 chanhh
2005-10-07 15:35
2楼

其实这场本来就是投手战,而双方的防守变成了比赛的关键,
王其实投的真的很不错,但Yankees的守备却反而出现了难得的状况
而相较于对方的防守,尤其是天使队的三垒手Figgens反而拦下了几个关键球,最后才会在七局逆转成功,

很意外吧,Yankees的守备出问题的应该是右半边吧,没想到今天变成左半边!
王其实投的真的很好,但这就是比赛,只要有失误现实就是这么残酷!

献花 x0
引用 | 编辑 mj651215
2005-10-07 18:51
3楼

总觉得今年他好像运气不是很好;很多该胜的球都输了

献花 x0
引用 | 编辑 martyb
2005-10-08 00:53
4楼

可是我觉得王建民自己也要付点责任才行,虽然我因为上课无法看完全部的比赛,要是他能把一些失投球降到最低的话......不过总归来讲,以一个新人来讲,这对他来说已经是超水准了。

献花 x0